外贸展会常用英语

2023-06-29 版权声明 我要投稿

第1篇:外贸展会常用英语

外贸展会英语解读

外贸展会英语

外贸展会英语口语真的很重要,因为每个国家的时差不同,许多外贸人,常年习惯于邮件的传递和交流,慢慢的淡化了口语的应用能力;许多人在展会现场遇到潜在客户,总是在犹豫着如何表达自己而错失良机,后悔莫及呀...

以下是一些简短实用的外贸展会英语口语精彩对话:

(1

A: We can offer you this in different levels of quality.

B: Is there much of a difference in price ?

A: Yes ,the economy model is about 30% less.

B: We‘ll take that one .

A:这产品我们有三种不同等级的品质。

B:价钱也有很大的分别吧?

A:是的,经济型的大约便宜30%。

B:我们就买那种。

(2

A: Is this going to satisfy your requirements ?

B: Actually , it is more than we need .

A: We can give you a little cheaper model .

B: Let me see the specifications for that .

A:这种的合你的要求吗?

B:事实上,已超出我们所需要的。

A:我们可以提供你便宜一点的型式。

B:让我看看它的规格说明书吧。

(3

A: You‘re asking too much for this part .

B: we have some cheaper ones .

A: What is the price difference ?

B: The basic model will cost about 10% less .

A:这零件你们要价太高了。

B:我们有便宜一点的。

A:价钱差多少?

B:基本型的便宜约10%左右。

(4

A: How many different models of this do you offer?

B: We have five different ones .

A: Is there much of a price difference .

B: Yes, so we had better look over your specifications.

A:这个你们有多少种不同的型式。

B:五种

A:价钱有很大的差别吗?

B:是的,所以我们最好先把您的规格说明细看一遍。

外贸展会英语口语对话由春喜外语提供。

(5

A: The last order didn‘t work out too well for us.

B: What was wrong?

A: We were developing too much waste .

B: I suggest you go up to our next higher price level.

A:上回订的货用起来不怎么顺。

B:有什么问题吗?

A:生产出来的废品太多了。

B:我建议您采用我们价格再高一级的货

(6

A: Did the material work out well for you ?

B: Not really .

A: What was wrong?

B: We felt that the price was too high for the quality .

A:那些材料进行的顺利吗?

B:不怎么好。

A:怎么啦?

B:我们觉得以这样的品质价钱太高了。

(7

A: Has our material been all right ?

B: I‘m afraid not .

A: Maybe you should order a little better quality

B: Yes, we might have to do that .

A:我们的原材料没问题吧?

B:有问题呢。

A:也许您应该买品质好一点的

B:是呀,恐怕只有这么做了。

(8

A: I think you had better come out to the factory .

B: Is there something wrong .

A: Yes ,your last shipment wasn‘t up to par .

B: Let‘s go out and have a look at it .

A:我看你最好走一趟工厂,

B:出了什么事吗。

A:嗯,你上次送去的货没有达到标准。

B:走,我们去看看?

(9

A: I want you to look at this material .

B: Is this from our last shipment ?

A: Yes ,it is .

B: I can see why you are having some problems with it .

A:我要你看看这材料!

B:这是上次叫的货吗?

A:是啊。

B:我明白为什么你用起来会有问题了。

(10

A: I would suggest that you use this material instead of that .

B: But that costs more .

A: But you will get less waste from this .

B: We‘ll try it once .

A:我建议你改用这种替代那种。

B:可是那样成本较高。

A:但可以减少浪费。

B:那么就试一次看看吧。

外贸展会英语口语对话,由春喜外语原创首发,转载请注明出处。

第2篇:展会常用英语

Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。

It’s an honor to meet. 很荣幸认识你。

Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you. 很高兴认识你,久仰大名。

How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么读?

How do I address you? 如何称呼您?

It’s going to be the pride of our company. 这将是本公司的荣幸。

What line of business are you in? 你做那一行?

Keep in touch. 保持联系。 Thank you for coming. 谢谢你的光临。

Don’t mention it. 别客气

Excuse me for interrupting you. 请原谅我打扰你。

I’m sorry to disturb you. 对不起打扰你一下。

Excuse me a moment. 对不起,失陪一下。

Excuse me. I’ll be right back. 对不起,我马上回来

谈判部分:

What about the price? 对价格有何看法?

What do you think of the payment terms? 对支付条件有何看法?

How do you feel like the quality of our products?你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?

What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看产品吧?

What about placing a trial order? 何不先试订货?

The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?

You can rest assured. 你可以放心。

We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。

This new product is to the taste of European market. 这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。

I think it will also find a good market in your market.我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。

Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。

While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。

Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我们产品的优点。

We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price. 我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。

To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。

This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。

Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?

Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.

这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。

In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 通常我们的报价都是FOB价。

Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。

We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。

Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。

This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?

Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。

I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose? 能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time? 不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货?

(1) C&F(cost&freight)成本加运费价

(2) T/T(telegraphic transfer)电汇

(3) D/P(document against payment)付款交单 (4) D/A (document against acceptance)承兑交单 (5) C.O (certificate of origin)一般原产地证

(6) G.S.P.(generalized system of preferences)普惠制 (7) CTN/CTNS(carton/cartons)纸箱

(8) PCE/PCS(piece/pieces)只、个、支等 (9) DL/DLS(dollar/dollars)美元 (10) DOZ/DZ(dozen)一打

(11) PKG(package)一包,一捆,一扎,一件等 (12) WT(weight)重量

(13) G.W.(gross weight)毛重 (14) N.W.(net weight)净重

(15) C/D (customs declaration)报关单 (16) EA(each)每个,各 (17) W (with)具有 (18) W/O(without)没有 (19) FAC(facsimile)传真 (20) IMP(import)进口 (21) EXP(export)出口

(22) MAX (maximum)最大的、最大限度的 (23) MIN (minimum)最小的,最低限度 (24) M 或MED (medium)中等,中级的 (25) M/V(merchant vessel)商船 (26) S.S(steamship)船运

(27) MT或M/T(metric ton)公吨 (28) DOC (document)文件、单据 (29) INT(international)国际的

(30) P/L (packing list)装箱单、明细表 (31) INV (invoice)发票 (32) PCT (percent)百分比

(33) REF (reference)参考、查价

(34) EMS (express mail special)特快传递 (35) STL.(style)式样、款式、类型 (36) T或LTX或TX(telex)电传 (37) RMB(renminbi)人民币

(38) S/M (shipping marks)装船标记 (39) PR或PRC(price) 价格

(40) PUR (purchase)购买、购货

(41) S/C(sales contract)销售确认书 (42) L/C (letter of credit)信用证 (43) B/L (bill of lading)提单 (44) FOB (free on board)离岸价

(45) CIF (cost,insurance&freight)成本、保险加运费价

主要贸易术语/主要船务术语

(1) FCA (Free Carrier) 货交承运人

(2) FAS (Free Alongside Ship) 装运港船边交货 (3) FOB (Free on Board) 装运港船上交货 (4) CFR (Cost and Freight) 成本加运费

(5) CIF (Cost,Insurance and Freight) 成本、保险费加运费 (6) CPT (Carriage Paid To) 运费付至目的地

(7) CIP (Carriage and Insurance Paid To) 运费、保险费付至目的地 (8) DAF (Delivered At Frontier) 边境交货 (9) DES (Delivered Ex Ship) 目的港船上交货 (10) DEQ (Delivered Ex Quay) 目的港码头交货 (11) DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) 未完税交货 (12) DDP (Delivered Duty Paid) 完税后交货

主要船务术语简写:

(1) ORC (Origen Recevie Charges) 本地收货费用(广东省收取) (2) THC (Terminal Handling Charges) 码头操作费(香港收取) (3) BAF (Bunker Adjustment Factor) 燃油附加费

(4) CAF (Currency Adjustment Factor) 货币贬值附加费 (5) YAS (Yard Surcharges)码头附加费

(6) EPS (Equipment Position Surcharges) 设备位置附加费 (7) DDC (Destination Delivery Charges) 目的港交货费 (8) PSS (Peak Season Sucharges) 旺季附加费

(9) PCS (Port Congestion Surcharge) 港口拥挤附加费 (10) DOC (DOcument charges) 文件费 (11) O/F (Ocean Freight) 海运费 (12) B/L (Bill of Lading) 海运提单

(13) MB/L(Master Bill of Lading) 船东单 (或OCEAN BILL OF LADING) (14) MTD (Multimodal Transport Document) 多式联运单据 (15) L/C (Letter of Credit) 信用证

(16) C/O (Certificate of Origin) 产地证

(17) S/C (Sales Confirmation)销售确认书(Sales Contract) 销售合同 (18) S/O (Shipping Order)装货指示书

(19) W/T (Weight Ton)重量吨(即货物收费以重量计费)

(20) M/T (Measurement Ton)尺码吨(即货物收费以尺码计费)

(21) W/M(Weight or Measurement ton)即以重量吨或者尺码吨中从高收费 (22) CY (Container Yard) 集装箱(货柜)堆场 (23) FCL (Full Container Load) 整箱货

(24) LCL (Less than Container Load) 拼箱货(散货) (25) CFS (Container Freight Station) 集装箱货运站

(26) TEU (Twenty-feet Equivalent Units) 20英尺换算单位(用来计算货柜量的多少)

(27) A/W (All Water)全水路(主要指由美国西岸中转至东岸或内陆点的货物的运输方式)

(28) MLB(Mini Land Bridge)小陆桥(主要指由美国西岸中转至东岸或内陆点的货物的运输方式)

(29) NVOCC(Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier) 无船承运人

一单元 希望与要求

(1) We’d like to express out desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equally, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods. 我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵司建立业务关系

(2) In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.

为了能在贵国拓宽我方的出口业务,我们希望能与你们直接建立业务关系

(3) Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us 我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系

(4) We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations 希望我们之间友好的业务关系得到进一步的发展

(5) It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you 我方希望能够继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来

(6) We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon 我方期待尽快收到贵方的报价

(7) I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost 希望贵方能从这一降价中看出我方真的在尽最大的努力

(8) We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望尽早与你方洽谈业务

(9) We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes. 我方希望能与贵方达成皮鞋贸易

(10) We look forward to your early and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.

我们盼望早日得到你方的答复,并相信通过相互合作,我们不久即可达成这笔交易

(11) I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon

希望我们有合作机会,并静候您的佳音

(12) I hope that we can cooperate happily 希望我们合作愉快

(13) I hope that we can continue our cooperation 希望我们能继续合作

(14) We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.

我们真心地希望这次交易能使我们双方都能满意

(15) We hope that this market trend will continue 我方希望这种市场趋势能继续发展下去

(16) It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon

希望你方能认真考虑这件事,并尽快答复我们

(17) We hope that you will deal with our request earnestly 希望能得到贵方的迅速答复

(18) We hope to receive your immediate answer

希望得到贵方的迅速答复

(19) We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter 希望贵方对这件事能尽早答复

(20) We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration

我方希望可以通过友好谈判加以解决,而不要仲裁

(21) We look forward to your settlement at an early date. 我方期待着贵方早日解决这一问题

(22) Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated. 如能早日解决这一问题,我方将不胜感激

(23) We hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible 希望贵方能尽快解决索赔事宜

(24) We hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future.

希望类似的麻烦将来不再发生

(25) We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible. 期待贵方能尽快报一个更低的价格

(26) We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion. 希望此事有一个圆满的解决

(27) I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business

我希望这件不愉快的事情不会影响我们今后的贸易

(28) We hope this matter will not affect our good relations in our future dealings.

我希望此事不会影响我们将来业务中的良好关系

(29) I wish that this business will bring benefit to both of us. 希望这笔生意对我们双方都会带来好处

(30) We hope this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations 我们希望此事不会给我们的良好关系带来任何损害

第二单元 产品介绍

(31) This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students

这个型号的打字机对中学生来说,高效、耐用、经济、实惠

(32) The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate. 我们生产的计算机其特点是品质好,体积小,节能,而且易学好用

(33) They are not only as low-priced as the goods of other markers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects

它们不但和其它厂家的产品一样低廉,而且在以下几个方面有其独特的优越性

(34) You will get a 30% increase in production upon using this machine and also it allows one person to perform the tasks of three people.

一旦使用该机器,你们将会增产30%,而且一个人可以顶3个人使用

(35) This product will pay its own way in a year 该产品一年就可收回成本

(36) This machine will pay back your investment in six months. 该机器半年就可收回投资

(37) The new type of suitcase car designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical

我方工程师设计的新款行李车非常精巧、实用

(38) This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around, especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.

这种自行车可以折叠,携带方便,在旅行中或交通堵塞时特别有用

(39) The maximum speed of this kind of variable-speed bicycle is 30 km per hour

这种变速车每小时的最大速度是30km

(40) These machines have few breakdowns and are easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.

这些机器由于机械的构造简单,所以很少故障,易于保养

(41) Compared with the other brands, this kind of type costs less per mile and wears much longer due to its topnotch rubber

与其它牌子相比,这种轮胎每公司损耗较少,也耐磨一些,因为它是用一种流橡胶做成的

(42) This kind of type is characteristic of nonskid stops on wet roads 这种轮胎的特点是在潮湿的路面上不打滑

(43) This material has a durable and easy to clean surface. 这种材料的表面耐用并容易清洗

(44) This kind of air conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company

这种空调系统实用、经济、能满足贵公司的需要

(45) Our products are of superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up 我方产品,品质优良,具有典型的东方特色

(46) Our silk garments are made of super pre silk materials and by traditional silks

我们的丝绸服装是用传统工艺做成的,采用的是高档真丝面料

(47) The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have a long enjoyed great fame both at home and abroad.

这些服装华丽、高雅、驰名中外,久享盛誉

(48) As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy, they are both portable and durable

我们的手提式打字机是用轻质硬合金制造的,故携带方便,经久耐用

(49) The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and of various kinds of styles and colors in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country

我们所提的手提包均用最好的皮革制造,式样、颜色齐全,以适合贵国各阶层人士的需求

(50) As our product has all the features you need and is 20% cheaper compared with that of Japanese make, I strongly recommend it to you

我们的产品具备了您所需要的各项特色,而且比日本产品便宜20%,所以我们向您极力推荐。

(51) Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best-selling products of their Kind.

这种牌子的吸尘器在国际市场上颇具竞争力,是同类产品中最畅销的

(52) “Forever” multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be salable in your market

永久牌变速跑车在你们的市场上一定很畅销

(53) Owing to its superior quality and reasonable price, our silk has met with a warm reception and quick sale in most European countries

我们的丝绸品质优良,价格公道,深受大多数欧洲国家的欢迎,非常畅销。

(54) We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price

我们认为我们的产品在亚洲是最好的,在价格上完全可以与日本竞争

(55) Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own 我们的产品在其它市场同在贵方市场一样受到欢迎

(56) By virtue of this superior quality, this product is often sold out in many areas.

我们的产品因其优秀的品质,在很多地区经常脱销

(57) Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be saleable in your market

我们的产品品质优秀,价格适中,在贵方市场上一定很畅销

(58) These items are most salable in our market

在我方市场上,这些产品是最畅销的。

(59) There has been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy 在我们的市场上,这种玩具的需求一直很稳定

(60) We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the samples you sent

我们很高兴地向你们推荐类同于贵方所提供之样品的样品 Unit 3 业务范围介绍

Part One

(61) We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods. 我们是一家国营公司,专营轻工产品

(62) We are introducing ourselves as one of the lading exporters of the same line of business

我们是同一业务范围内的主要出口商之一

(63) We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.

我们很荣幸地向你们自我介绍,我们专营出口罐头食品的一家国营公司

(64) We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.

我们是自行车和零部件的经销商,我们在这一行业已经做了20 多年了。

(65) Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles 我们公司专营纺织品出口业务

(66) The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances. 我们公司经营的主要产品是电器

(67) Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products. 我公司主要经营农产品

(68) We specialize in the export of table-cloths. 我们专营餐布的出口业务

(69) Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods. 我公司主要经营丝织品的出口业务

(70) Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments 我们专门经营中国丝绸服装的出口业务

(71) We are engaged in the import and export of machinery. 我们经营机械进出口业务

(72) We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia. 我们的业务是大批量进口东南亚的果品

(73) We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts. 我们专门经营各种类型的钟表

(74) We also take on a variety of silk piece goods 我们也经营各种绸缎的生意

(75) Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.

我们经营的商品范围多样,有领带、皮带、衬衫等。

Part Two

(76) We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery

我们完全有能力以最具有竞争性的价格提供各种鱼类罐头

(77) We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements. 我们可以按照客户所提供的样品并根据其所要求的式样、规格、包装要求等接受订单

(78) We are not exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.

我们做草柳制品,刺绣制品,陶瓷,玉雕,古玩,国画,绢花和各种各样的玩具和礼物的出口业务

(79) Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.

我们公司主要生产用于工业和农业的具有先进技术的机械和化工产品

(80) Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities 电子产品属于我们的业务经营范围

(81) We also do export business of hand made woven articles.

我们也做手工编制物品的出口业务

(82) We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years

多年来我们一直在和许多亚洲国家做玻璃的业务

(83) Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.

我们公司专做向欧洲市场出口中国工艺品的生意

(84) We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products

我公司还经营化学产品和家产品进出口的业务

(85) We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions

(86) Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.

我们的公司是一家企业集团,集科研、业务、生产和售后服务为一体

(87) As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of home electronics, computers and telecommunications in China

作为一家合资企业,在中国境内,我们公司在家用电器、计算器、电讯等领域处领先地位

(88) We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brand names

我们可以按照客户所指定的商品的商标和牌号接受订单

(89) We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years 我们经营皮鞋和手套已经有20多年了。

(90) We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.

我们从事这类设备的制造已20年了。

第3篇:外贸常用英语

如何加深外贸常用英语词汇的记忆

导读:目前有很多的朋友都是首次接触外贸常用英语词汇,由于对这方面的不了解,在接触的过程中也难免会有一些顾虑。对于此问题,我们还是从以下几个方面来进行深入了解吧。

关于如何加深外贸常用英语词汇的记忆的问题,我们在接下来的文章中可以好好的进行一番学习,说不定在在学习过后,我们的成绩也会一步步的持续提升,所以说这些方法也的确是至关重要的,也是值得大家去进行深入学习的。

1.外贸常用英语词汇的记忆要从句子入手

个人觉得这个方法挺好用的,不但教会你单词,还带你进入实景使用。

2.外贸常用英语词汇的记忆要从背诵文章入手

最好就是先听MP3,然后跟读、模仿、背诵;或者经济学人上的短文,这个不仅能学英语,最主要能学到西方主流的精神思想及各类前沿信息,有空的话每天可以看一篇。

3.从词根前后缀入手

这个对于我们做外贸业务的朋友很有帮助吧,因为外贸业务员常常是会遇到一个行业内的一串词汇,这类词的词根,前后缀,大多来自希腊词根,举例:polyster 涤纶 又称聚酯纤维 。

4.比较法记忆和编故事法

从教育学来说,有些专家认为记忆相近的事物比较有利记忆,另一些人为反而不利,因为干扰更大,笔者认为只要抓住事物的本质区别还是能帮助记忆的,记单词也是如此。找出不同点,然后想个故事啊 小歌谣之类的把他们编进去,那就能永远记住。就是用的这种方法,结合了词根词缀记忆法,比较法和故事记忆法,当然编故事是很费脑的,当然也很有趣。有了这种记忆法,那么在这里,记单词将变得轻松而愉悦-----快乐与学习实现了完美的结合;在这里,人们沉睡已久的右脑记忆得到了最大程度的开发和利用-----通过神奇的海马记忆背单词,效率大大提高,而且记忆保持得更长久,甚至是“过目不忘”!

那么此时大家对于如何加深外贸常用英语词汇的记忆的问题也就没有顾虑了吧?那么大家就都好好的放心学习吧。从以上美联英语小编所介绍的四大要点入手的话,有可能说不定真的可以把成绩全面的提升上去。更多学习内容请见美联英语学习网。祝大家都能成功。

第4篇:外贸英语常用句子

1. We specialize in the export of Japanese Light Industrial Products and would like to trade with you in this line.

鉴于我方专营日本轻工业产品出口业务,我方愿与贵方在这方面开展贸易。

2. Our lines are mainly arts and crafts.

我们经营的商品主要是工艺品。

3. We have been in this line of business for more than twenty years.

我们经营这类商品已有二十多年的历史了。

4. Your letter expressing the hope of establishing business connections with us has met with approval.

来函收悉,得知贵方愿与我方建立业务关系,我们表示同意。

5. In order to acquaint you with the textiles we handle, we take pleasure in sending you by air our latest catalogue for your perusal.

为了使贵方对我方经营的纺织品有所了解,特航寄我方最新目录,供细阅。

6. We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm.

我们愿和贵公司建立业务关系。

7. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you.

我们很乐意同贵公司建立业务关系。

8. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business relations with you.

现在我们借此机会致函贵公司,希望和贵公司建立业务关系。

9. We are now writing you for the purpose of establishing business relations with you.

我们特此致函是想与贵方建立业务关系。

10. Your desire to establish business relations coincides with ours.

你方想同我建立贸易伙伴关系。

11. We’ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in London.

我们从中国驻伦敦大使馆的商务参赞处得知你们的名字和地址。

~

12. By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm.

承蒙布莱克先生的介绍,我们得知贵公司的名称和地址。

13. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm.

我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。

14. Your firm has been introduced (recommended, passed on) to us by Maple Company.

枫叶公司向我方介绍了贵公司。

15. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business.

我们之间的相互了解与合作必将促成今后重要的生意。

16. Glad to see you in your company.

很高兴在贵公司见到您。

17. It’s only half an hour’s car ride.

只有半小时的车程。

18. Suppose we make it, say three o’clock tomorrow afternoon.

如果我们能去的话,那么就明天下午三点钟吧。

19. It would be very helpful if you could send us statistics on your sales.

如果你们能将你们的销售统计资料寄给我们,那可就太有帮助了。

20. We would like to ask you to kindly send us the related information.

我们希望你们能将相关资料寄给我们。方建立业务关系的愿望与我方是一致的。

第5篇:常用的外贸英语

无论哪个行业的客户,在外贸交流中常用的交流用语基本上都差不多,因此,对于任何行业的外贸人员来说,掌握一些外贸常用交流口语,都是非常有必要的,那么,外贸常用交流口语有哪些?下文就对外贸常用交流口语进行了汇总,可供参考,希望能给大家提供一些帮助。

here are our fob price. all the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.

这是我们的fob价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。

in general, our prices are given on a fob basis. 通常我们的报价都是fob价。

what about the price? 对价格有何看法?

what do you think of the payment terms? 对支付条件有何看法?how do you feel like the quality of our products? 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?

what about having a look at sample first? 先看一看产品吧?

what about placing a trial order? 何不先试订货?

the quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. by the way, which items are you interested in?我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?

you can rest assured. 你可以放心。

we are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。

this new product is to the taste of european market. 这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。

i think it will also find a good market in your market.我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。

fine quality as well as low price will help push the * of your products.优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。

while we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。

reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我们产品的优点。

we are satisfied with the quality of your *, so the business

depends entirely on your price. 我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。

to a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。

this product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。

thank you for your inquiry. would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?

外贸英语口语中最常用的句子

May I have an idea of your prices?

可以了解一下你们的价格吗?

Can you give me an indication of price?

你能给我一个估价吗?

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods. 请告知你们有关商品的最低价。

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.

如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?

李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?

We’d rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.

我们希望你们报离岸价格。

Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.

请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。

favorable 优惠的

firm price 实价,实盘

Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?

为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?

We’d like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions. 我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你们通常要多久才能交货?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交货吗?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose?

能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?

Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment? 你能否告知我们最早船期吗?

Do you take special orders?

你们接受特殊订货吗?

Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?

你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?

he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.

他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。

We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.

我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。

第6篇:常用外贸跟单英语

FOB (free on board) 离岸价

C&F (cost and freight) 成本加运费价 CIF (cost, insurance and freight) 到岸价 Notify party通知人

Vessel/Vol No船名/船次

freight 运费

freight and charges运费的支付 wharfage码头费

Port of loading 装货港

Port of Discharging卸货港 Port of delivery交付地

landing charges 卸货费

final destination 最终的目的地 container lines 集装箱的运输 combined transport联运运输 place and date of issue 签发地 anthorizrd signature 授权签名 customs duty 关税

port dues 港口税

import surcharge 进口附加税 import variable duties 进口差价税 commission 佣金

return commission 回佣,回扣 price including commission 含佣价 net price 净价

wholesale price 批发价

discount / allowance 折扣

retail price 零售价

spot price 现货价格

current price 现行价格 / 时价 indicative price 参考价格

customs valuation 海关估价 price list 价目表

total value 总值

No.of original B(S)/L提单的份数

注:本文为网友上传,旨在传播知识,不代表本站观点,与本站立场无关。若有侵权等问题请及时与本网联系,我们将在第一时间删除处理。E-MAIL:iwenmi@163.com。举报文章