酒店前台英语怎么说

2023-06-16 版权声明 我要投稿

第1篇:酒店前台英语怎么说

酒店前台个人简历怎么写

酒店前台个人简历怎么写

酒店前台个人简历可以是表格的形式,也可以是其他形式。个人简历一般应包括以下几个方面的内容:

(1)个人资料:姓名、性别、出生年月、家庭地址、政治面貌、婚姻状况,身体状况,兴趣、爱好、性格等等;

(2)学业有关内容:就读学校、所学专业、学位、外语及计算机掌握程度等等;

(3)本人经历:入学以来的简单经历,主要是担任社会工作或加入党团等方面的情况;

(4)所获荣誉;三好学生、优秀团员、优秀学生干部、专项奖学金等;

(5)本人特长:如计算机、外语、驾驶、文艺体育等。

个人简历应该浓缩大学生活或研究生生活的精华部分,要写得简洁精练,切忌拖泥带水。个人简历后面,可以附上个人获奖证明,如三好学生、优秀学生干部证书的复印件,外语

四、六级证书的复印件以及驾驶执照的复印件,这些复印件能够给用人单位留下深刻的印象。

酒店前台简历范文:

个人信息

名:xxx

出生年月:1989年09月12日

别:女婚姻状况:未婚

籍:湖南衡阳现所在地:广东身

高:165CM体

重:45Kg民

族:汉族工作经验:4年5月

求职意向

意向岗位:文员前台礼仪销售代表销售主管销售助理工作性质:不限发展方向:在未来的工作中,我将充分的利用自己的所学,以充沛

的精力,不断,刻苦钻研的精神来努力工作,稳定地提高自己的工作能力,与公司同步发展。要求地区:月薪要求:面议食宿要求:

教育经历

2002年09月~2005年07月湖南衡阳商业学院旅游、酒店管理大专 语言能力粤语(良好)英语(一般)技能专长

职称:计算机级别:中级计算机能力:能熟练操作办公室自动化系统兴趣/爱好:其它能力:

工作经历

【XX公司】职位名称:销售员公司行业:快速消费品(食品·饮料·日化·烟酒等)公司性质:私营企业公司规模:100-499人公司描述:

工作描述:参加公司每个月在各个城市的产品展销会,布置展位。销售公司的产品,展会之后发展和巩固销售网络。

【XX公司】职位名称:营业员、收银员、仓管、客户服务员、采购员公司行业:通讯·电信·增值服务公司性质:私营企业公司规模:

公司描述:工作描述:营业员:手机的销售、手机零配件的销售等客户服务员:负责处理营业厅发生的各类投诉采购员:根据市场与公

司的营业状况做好每月每周的采购计划,与经销产品相关的厂家代理资质、培训计划、促销政策、奖励、返点、厂家资源、价格调整的

沟通。对公司的货品进行合理的调配与管理。积极配合采购经理的工作。

【XX酒店】职位名称:前台客户服务员公司行业:旅游·酒店·餐饮公司性质:公司规模:公司描述:工作描述:1.负责前台服务

热线的接听和电话转接,做好来电咨询工作,重要事项认真记录并传达给相关人员.2.负责来访客户的接待、基本咨询和引见.3.对客户的

投诉电话,填写登记表,第一时间传达到客户服务团队,定期将客户投诉记录汇总给副总经理;4.负责公司前台或咨询接待室的卫生清

洁及桌椅摆放,并保持整洁干净;5.接受行政经理工作安排并协助人事文员作好行政部其他工作;认真执行目标卡的管理规定,完成本

部门分配的工作和任务自我评价

有很好的团队协作能力,能够快速进入团队角色,配合团队完成目标;熟悉掌握的知识,热情、细心、责任心、果敢、勤奋对生活对工

作充满热情:能够负责、主动、高效地完成工作;对工作态度执着,适应能力较强,对新事物上手比较快。勤奋好学、勇于迎接新挑战.

已经有3年的销售经验,在已往的工作中掌握善于与客人沟通,给予客人一个开心,满意的服务。

第2篇:酒店前台英语

前台英语

一、预订服务

Good morning. This is Room reservation. May I help you?早上好,客房预订处,我能为您做什么?

What kind of room would you like to reservation? 您想订哪种类型的房间?

A single room or a double room?

您需要单人间还是双人房间?

For which dates do you want to book the rooms ? 您想订哪几天的房间呢?

What time will you be arriving?

您将在何时到达?

May I know your name ?

您能告诉我您的名字吗?

How long will you be staying?

您将要住多久?

I’d like to confirm your reservation.

我要确认一下您的预订。

I’ll check the room availability.

我查查客房预订情况。

You should pay a deposit of RMB1000 beforehand 您应预期付1000美元的定金。

There is a 10 per cent discount

10%的折扣。

二、接待服务

What kind of room would you be prefer?

您要什么样的房间?

Have you got a booking?

请问您有预订吗?

A single room or a double room?

要单人间还是双人房间?

A double room costs 368 Yuan per night

双人房的房价是每晚368元。

Breakfast is also included.

早餐也包括在内。

May I see your passport?

我能看一下您的护照吗?

Could you fill in this form, please?请您填一下这张登记表好吗? This is your room key? 这是您的房间钥匙。

Could you sign your name, please? 请您签一下名,好吗?

If you leave after 6:00 pm, you’ll have to pay the full account. 晚上六点以后退房,按全天收费计算.

How would you like to pay, sir, in cash or by credit card? 先生,请问您是用现金付款还是用信用卡付账?

I feel terribly sorry . this is the busiest season and all kinds of rooms are fully booked. 非常抱歉,这个季节人多,各种房间都订满了。

Do you know which unit is responsible for the reception? 您知道您是由哪个单位负责接待的吗?

Could you keep your room key until you check out? 请您在住宿期间自己保管钥匙,直到结帐离开。

三、收银服务

Here is your bill . It’s 2000 Yuan in all. 这是您的账单。总共2000元。

How would you like to pay , sir , in cash or by credit card ? 先生,请问您是用现金付款还是用信用卡付账? Please check it and sign here. 请核对一下,在这里签个字。

I will write out a receipt for you . 我给您开一张收据。

May I check the details for you , please? 我能为您核对账单上的详细内容吗?

Excuse me, sir, but I don’t think that will be enough. 先生,对不起,我认为钱数不够。

Sorry , your credit card has been stopped paying 对不起,您的信用卡已经止付。

Book /Reservation 预订 Confirm : 确认 Counter : 柜台

Double room: 双人房 Single room: 单人间

Standard room :标准间 Deluxe suite : 豪华套房 Sea room海景房 King-size bed大床房 Sea suite海景套房 Room charge : 房价 Special rate : 优惠价 Service charge: 服务费 Discount : 折扣 Suites: 套房

Credit card: 信用卡 Cash : 现金

Name tag : 标签,行李牌 Luggage/baggage: 行李 Suitcase : 箱子 Handbag : 手提包 Valuable : 贵重物品 Breakable : 易碎的 Full name: 全名 Fill in : 填写 Nationality : 国籍

Departure date : 离店日期Signature : 签名 Passport :护照

Weekend price 周未价Deposit slips 押金单

Receipt : 收据 Fine : 罚金

Sundry fee : 杂费 Bill : 账单 Invoice : 发票

Mis-check : 算账出错 Overpay : 多付 Currency : 货币

Charge to the room 挂账 Free of charge :免费 Express :快件 Deposit : 押金 Off-season : 淡季 Peak-season : 旺季 Arrival list : 来客单 A local call : 市内电话 Extension : 电话分机 Elevator : 电梯 Supermarket : 超市 Balcony阳台 Beach海滩

Buoy救生圈,救生衣 Ocean World海洋世界 Entrance ticket门票 Weather天气 Room rate 房价 Department 部门 Departure离开

第3篇:酒店前台英语

一月二日前台英语系列培训

一月份英语培训内容:

一、 数字(1—10)

One(1)Tow(2)Three(3)Four(4)Five(5)Six(6)Seven(7)Enght(8)Nine(9)Ten(10)

二、 序数(第1—第10)

First (第一)Second(第二)Threeth(第三)Fourth(第四)Fiveth(第五)

Sixth(第六)Seventh (第七)Enghth(第八)Ninth(第九)Tenth(第十)

三、 年、月、周、日

Year (年)Month(月)Week(周)Day(日)周末)

January(一月)February(二月) March(三月) April(四月)May(五月) June(六月)July(七月)August(八月)September (九月)Octobet(十月)November(11月)December(12月)

四、 星期(日至一)

/s∧ndi//´m∧ndi//´tju:zdi//´wenzdi/

Sunday (星期天)Monday(星期一)Tuesday(星期二)Wednesday(星期三)/´θɡ:zdi//´fraidi//´sætɡdi/

Thursday(星期四)Friday(星期五)Saturday(星期六)

五、 常用单词:

① Room service(送餐服务)② Laundry service(洗衣服务)

③ DND—Do Not Disturb(请勿打扰)④ VIP—Very Important Person(贵宾)

⑤ Nationality(国耤)

六、 常用服务:

Cash(现金)Credit card(信用卡)Passpot(护照)Extra-bed(加床)/mæsa:ζ //´mesidζ/

Surname(姓)Name(名)Massage(按摩)Message(留言)/kɡm´pleint//´k∧mpɡni//kɡmpju:tɡ/

complaint(投诉)Company(公司)computer(计算机)

七、 常用句子:

Ⅰ前台收银:①Do you have any use in your room?

请问房间有什么消费?

②Do you need bill/invoice?

请问需要帐单/发票吗?

Ⅱ总机:①I´m sorry the line is busy now, will you try the call again?很抱歉!电话占线,请稍候再拨可以吗?

②Could you repeat that, please?

请再讲一遍,可以吗?

③Hold the line please, I´ll connect you to the room.

请别挂线,我帮你转到房间。

Ⅲ公共:①Please show me your passport.

请给我您的护照。

②Please sign your name here.

请在这里签名。

③If you need any help, do let us know.

如果有任何需要,请告诉我们。

第4篇:酒店前台英语(培训内容)

前台英语

English for Front Office

1. Good morning, may I help you?

早上好,我可以为您效劳吗?

2. For which dates would you like to book the room?

请问您订的房间在什么日期?

3. May I have your name?

请问您贵姓?

4. How do you spell the name, please?

请问名字怎样拼?

5. May I have your phone number and fax number?

请问您的电话号码和传真号码?

6. How many guests are there in your party?

请问有多少位客人?

7. What kind of room/rooms would you like?

您需要什么种类的房间?

8. Would you like a room with twin beds or a double bed? 您需要双人床还是两张单人床的房间?

9. Please wait a moment, let me see if we have any double rooms available. 请等一等,我看看还有没有双人房。

10. Yes, we have a vacancy.

我找到有空房了。

11. I’m sorry, sir. We’re fully booked for those dates. 对不起,先生。我们这些日子的房间全订满了。

12. At what time will you arrive?

您什么时候到达?

13. May I know your flight number?

请问您的航班号?

14. We don’t have any double rooms available.

我们现在没有双人床的房间了。

15. Would you mind a twin room instead?

您介意要两张单人床的房间吗?

16. (Does it include breakfast?) I’m afraid not, sir.

不(包早餐),先生。

17. RMB 880yuan per night.

每晚880元人民币。

18. (I’m calling from Washington. I’d like to book a double room for Mr. George Smith.) What did you say the name was?

您说的名字是什么?

19. May I know who’s making the reservation, please?

请问帮他订房间的是哪一位?

20. How will he pay the bill?

他的房租是怎么付?

21. (His company will pay.) Which company is it?

是哪一间公司?

22. As we have no credit arrangement with your company, you’ll have to send

us a deposit.

由于我们酒店与贵公司没有信用协定,您得先付押金。

23. Is the company willing to cover all expenses?

公司愿意支付全部费用吗?

24. Then could you send us a deposit of RMB 1000 to cover the room plus other

expenses?

请您交1000元人民币作为房费和其他费用的押金。

25. I would like to confirm your reservation.

我想核对一下您的预订。

26. We look forward to serving you.

我们期待您的光临。

27. Thank you for calling us.

感谢您的来电。

28. (We have reservations.) Just a moment, please. Mr. Smith, I’ll get your

details.

请稍等,史密斯先生,让我翻一下您的资料。

29. Yes, Mr. Smith, we have your reservations.

有了,史密斯先生,我们有您的预定资料。

30. Would you please show me your passport and fill in this form?

请把您的护照给我们看看和填写这张表好吗?

31. Would you please sign your name?

请签上您的名字。

32. The reservation was for a double room for four nights, wasn’t it?

您预订了一间双人床的房间,共四晚,对吗?

33. How will you pay your bill, by cash of by credit card?

您如何付款,用现金还是信用卡?

34. Your room number is 1022.

您的房号是1022。

35. Here your keys.

这是您的钥匙。

36. I’m sorry the room is not ready.

对不起,房间还没有准备好。

37. There will be a delay of about half an hour.

大概要等半个小时。

38. Would you like to take a rest in our lobby for a while?

请您在大堂休息一会,好吗?

39. We will let you know when the room is ready.

当房间准备好了我会通知您的。

40. I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.

很抱歉让您久等了。

41. The bellboy will take you to the room.

行李员会带您到房间去。

42. We hope you enjoy your stay here.

希望您在这住得愉快。

43. Is there any problem, sir?

先生,有问题吗?

44. Would you mind telling me exactly what happened, sir?

先生,您介意确切地告诉我发生了什么事吗?

45. I’m terribly sorry about this, sir.

先生,关于此事我感到非常抱歉。

46. There could have been some mistake.

可能出了差错。

47. Thank you for bring the matter to our attention.

感谢您把这件事告诉我们。

48. Please be assured that we will look into the matter.

请相信我们会调查这件事的。

49. I assured you that it won’t happen again.

我向您保证不会再发生这样的事情。

50. If you would just give us another chance, I’m sure you’ll find

everything will be to your satisfaction next time you come.

请给我们一个机会,我相信您一次光临一切都会令您满意的。

51. Is everything all right, madam?

小姐,一切都好吗?

52. Are you satisfied with our service, sir?

先生,您满意我们的服务吗?

53. Would you like to put forward some opinions or suggestions?

请您提出意见或建议好吗?

54. I’m afraid not, sir. It’s against our rules.

先生,很抱歉,这是违反我们酒店规定的。

55. I’m afraid we don’t have this kind of service.

很抱歉,我们没有这服务。

第5篇:酒店前台收银常用服务英语

Check in 入住

1) How would you like to pay the deposit, in cash or by credit card?

您怎么付押金,现金还是信用卡?

2) You must pay 1000 yuan as a deposit. 您必须付1000元作为押金。

3) As a hotel policy, we require one day’s room charge as deposit for guests without a reservation.按照酒店规定,没有预订的客人得付一天房费作为押金。

4) we’ll refund the money you overpaid when you check out.

您离店时,我们会退还您多付的钱。

5) Here is your receipt, and please keep it, you need to show it to us when you check out. 给您收据,请保管好,你离店时得出示它。

6) And you also need to take care of your key, you have to return it to us when you check out. 您得好好保管它,您离店时必须归还给我们。

7) Thank you, and hope you will have a good stay in our hotel.

谢谢,希望您过得愉快。

A. Check out for individual guest 为散客退房

1) Good morning, sir, do you check out? 早上好,您退房吗?

2) Do you want to check out or keep key here?您想要离店还是要保管钥匙? If you check out before 6:00pm, you will pay half day charge.

六点之前退房, 得付半天房费。

If you check out after 6:00pm, you will pay full day charge.

六点之后退房,付一天房费。

Could you give me your room number, please?

能告诉我您的房间号码吗?

May I have your name and your room number?

能告诉我您的姓名和房间号码吗?

May I have you room key, please? 能给我您的房间钥匙吗?

Did you take anything from the mini-bar?/Did you use the mini-bar of your room? 请问您房间里的酒水有没有用过?

Have you signed any chits in the last hour?

您在结帐前一小时是否签过任何帐单?

10) Is your luggage down yet, sir? Could you check out after your bags have been brought down, please?

先生,您的行李是否已拿下来了?请您等行李拿下楼后再结帐好吗?

11) Let me figure it out /Let me calculate that for you.

我来把您的帐算出来。

12) Shall I draw up your bill for you?

我把您的帐单开出来好吗?

13) Your final bill has not reached our department yet, sir. would you please wait a moment while I chase it down?

先生,您最后的帐单还没送到。请稍等,我去将它调来。

14) Just a moment, please. Room attendant is checking your room.

请稍等,客房服务员正在查房。

15) Would you like to check and see if the amount is correct?

请检查一下数目是否正确。

16) I’ll check our accounts. Just a moment, please.

我检查一下我们的帐目,请稍等。

17) This is your bill, check it please, if it is correct, please sign your name. 这是您的帐单,假如对的话,请签名。

18) Can I check the details for you, please? /Let me break it down for you. 请让我为您查对帐单好吗?

19) That first number is your room number. 第一个数字是您的房间号。

20) The second entry is the restaurant. 第二行是餐厅的帐。

21) Item 6 is your room charge. 第六项是电话费。

22) Item 7 is the cost for the phone calls. 第七项是房费。

23) That charge is for drinks taken from the mini-bar.

那笔是饮用房间冰箱内饮料的费用。

24) The service charge is included in this bill. 服务费包括在内。

25) What would you like to pay, in cash or by credit card?

您想怎么付帐,现金还是用信用卡?

26) In what form will payment be made? 用什么方式付帐?

27) We accept the following credit cards…… 我们接受这些信用卡……

28) Show me your credit card, please. 请出示您的信用卡。

29) May I see your credit card? 我能用一下您的信用卡吗?

30) My I imprint/have a print of your credit card? 可以刷一下您的信用卡吗?

31) I’m afraid we don’t accept…cards, but we do accept these.(point to credit card display)

很抱歉我们不接受…卡,但是我们接受这些(指向信用卡牌)

32) The total is…, and here is your change. 总数是…,这是您的找头。

33) Here is the money you overpaid. 这是您多付的钱。

34) Do you need receipt? 您需要收据吗?

35) Here is your receipt. 给您收据。

36) Thank you for choosing our hotel. I hope you enjoyed your stay. We hope you will come and stay with us again.

谢谢您光临我们的饭店,希望您在本饭店住得愉快。希望您能再次光临我们的饭店。

B. Check out for group guest 为团体客人结帐

1) How would you like to make payment? 您怎么付费?

2) Would you like to pay on the company account? 您用公司帐户结帐吗?

3) May I know the name of your company, please? 请问贵公司帐户号码?

4) Separate bill or one for all? 分开结还是一起结?

5) Your company/travel agency will pay your room rent, but you will pay your phone charge. 您的房租由公司付,但您要付房间的电话费。

6) All account to your room charge, right? 所有的帐都转到您的房间,好吗?

7) May I have two of your business cards, please? One for our file and one for accounts.

请给我两张名片好吗?一张放在档案中,一张附在帐单中。

8) Could you sign your name here? 请在这签名好吗?

9) We hope to see you again soon. 希望很快再见到您。

exchange money 兑换外币

1) How much would you like to change? 您想换多少钱?

2) The rates of exchange are on the board there, sir.

先生,兑换率在布告牌那。

3) Today’s foreign currency rate for US$ is 8.07./ According to today’s exchange rate, every US dollar in cash is equivalent to 8.07 yuan. /The present rate is 100 to 807. 今天美元的兑换率是8.07.

4) Could you fill out this form? 您能填一下这张表吗?

5) You’d like to change US$800 into RMB. Is that all right?

您想把800美元换成人民币,对吗?

6) You gave me 800 US dollars, so that will be RMB 6200. Here you are. 您给我800美元,合计人民币6200元,给您。

7) I’ll calculate that for you. It comes to RMB 6200 at today’s exchange rate. 我帮您计算一下。按今天的汇率折合起是人民币6200。

8) I’m sorry but we do not change US dollars into Japanese Yen.

很抱歉,我们没有把美元兑换日元的业务。

9) I’m afraid we don’t accept non-convertible currency, sir.

对不起,我们不接受不能兑换的货币。

10) What domination would you like, sir? we have 100 yuan notes, 50 yuan notes, 10 yuan notes, 5 yuan notes, 2 yuan notes and one yuan notes.

您要多大面值的钞票,我们有100元的,50元的,10元,5元的,2元的,还有1元的。 Use safes/safe-deposit boxes 使用保险箱

1) If you want to keep some valuable things, you can use hotel safe-deposit boxes. 如果您想要保存贵重物品,可以用我们的保险箱。

2) Please fill out this form first. 请先填表。

3) Would you like to use it until May 20th ? 您预备使用到五月二十日吗?5

4) This way, please. Your box number is 320. 请跟我来,您的柜子是320号。

6

第6篇:酒店前台接待英语用语(模版)

酒店前台接待英语用语

一、预订服务

Good morning. This is Room reservation. May I help you?早上好,客房预订处,我能为您做什么?

What kind of room would you like to reserve ? 您想订哪种类型的房间?

A single room or a double room ?

要单人间还是双人房间?

For which dates do you want to book the rooms ? 您想订哪几天的房间呢?

What time will you be arriving?

您将在何时到达?

May I know your name ?

您能告诉我您的名字吗?

How long will you be staying?

您将要住多久?

I’d like to confirm your reservation. 我要确认一下您的预订。

I’ll check the room availability.

我查查客房预订情况。

You should pay a deposit of US$1000 beforehand . 您应预期付1000美元的定金。

There is a 10 per cent discount .

10%的折扣。

二、接待服务

What kind of room would you be prefer? 您要什么样的房间?

Have you got a booking?

您预订了吗?

A single room or a double room?

要单人间还是双人房间?

A double room costs 368 Yuan per night .双人房的房价是每晚368元。

Breakfast is also included.

早餐也包括在内。

May I see your passport?

我能看一下您的护照吗?

Could you fill in this form, please?

请您填一下这张登记表好吗?

This is your room card and room key?

这是您的房卡和房间钥匙。

Could you sign your name, please?

请您签一下名,好吗?

If you leave after 6:00 p.m , you’ll have to pay the full account. 晚上六点以后退房,按全天收费计算.

You’ll have to register individually, please.

请你们分开登记。

How would you like to pay , sir , in cash or by credit card ? 先生,请问您是用现金付款还是用信用卡付账?

I feel terribly sorry . this is the busiest season and all kinds of rooms are fully booked.

非常抱歉,这个季节人多,各种房间都订满了。

Do you know which unit is responsible for the reception?

您知道您是由哪个单位负责接待的吗?

Could you keep your room key until you check out ?

请您在住宿期间自己保管钥匙,直到结帐离开。

三、收银服务

Here is your bill . It’s 2000 Yuan in all.

这是您的账单。总共2000元。

How would you like to pay , sir , in cash or by credit card ? 先生,请问您是用现金付款还是用信用卡付账?

Please check it and sign here.

请核对一下,在这里签个字。

I will write out a receipt for you .

我给您开一张收据。

May I check the details for you , please?

我能为您核对账单上的详细内容吗?

Do you have any charges for this morning?

您今天是否挂帐用酒店的服务?

We’ll have to charge you $10 extra.

我们要向您额外收10美元。

Did you make any phone calls from room, sir?

先生,您从房间打过电话吗?

Excuse me , sir , but I don’t think that will be enough.

先生,对不起,我认为钱数不够。

I am sorry ,sir ,there has been an error in your bill .Please wait a minute while I correct it .

对不起,先生,您的帐单算错了。请稍候,我马上把它改过来。

Is your baggage down yet, sir ? Could you check out after your baggage have been brought down, please?

先生,您的行李拿下来了吗?能请您在行李拿下来后再结帐吗?

Sorry , your credit card has been stopped paying . According to the regulations of bank, it must be cancelled.

对不起,您的信用卡已经止付。根据银行规定要取消。

四、兑换外币

The rates of exchange are on the board there .

今天的兑换牌价在那里的牌子上。

How much would you like to change?

您要换多少?

It’s 8.10 Yuan RMB for one US dollar?

1美元兑换8.10元人民币。

情景对话

一、 Check in

1.

C :Good afternoon , sir . Welcome to our hotel . May I help you ? G:Yes. I booked a room one week ago .

C:May I have your name please , sir ?

G:John Smith.

C:Just a moment , sir . While I look through out list. Yes , We do have a reservation for you , Mr. Smith. A city view single room with bath . You’ve paid 2000 Yuan RMB as a deposit . Is that correct ?

G:That’s it .

C:Would you please fill in this registration card , sir ?

G:Sure . Here you are. I think I’ve filled in everything correctly . C:Let me see …Name , address, nationality, forwarding address , passport number , signature and date of departure . Oh , here , sir . You forget to fill in the date of departure. May I fill it in for you ? You are leaving on…

G:October 24.

C:May I see your passport , please ? Thank you ,sir. Now everything is in order . And here is your key . Mr. Smith . Your room number is 1107. It’s on the 11th floor and your room rate is 500 RMB per night . Here is your key card with all the information on your booking, the hotel services and the hotel rules and regulations on it. Please make sure that you have it with you all the time. You need to show it when you sign for your meals and drinks in the restaurants and the bars.

G:Yes, I’ll keep it with care , thank you .

C:I hope you enjoy yours stay with us.2. C:Good afternoon, madam. Can I help you?

G:Good afternoon, I want a single room, please .

C:Have you made a reservation?

G:No, I haven’t.

C:How long do you want to stay?

G:Three days.

C:I’ll see what we have, madam. Oh, yes. I can offer you a room on the eight floor.

G:Fine.

C:May I see your passport?

G:Of course. Here you are.

C:Thank you. Madam. Could you fill in this form, please?

G:Yes. Here it is.

C:Thank you, Here is your key. It’s Room 808 on the eight floor. G:Thank you very much. Good night.

二、 Check out

1. C:Good morning. Can I help you?

G:Yes. I would like to check out. Could I have my bill. Please?

C:Certainly, sir, May I know your name and your room number, please ? G:Dennis black, Room 1108.

C:All right. Here is your bill, Mr. Black. The total is 1800 Yuan. G:The figure seems right.

C:How would you like to pay, Mr. Black , in cash or by credit card ? G:In cash. Here is the money.

C:Thank you, Mr. Black . Just a moment, please , I’ll write out a receipt for you .

2.C:Good morning. Can I help you?

G:Yes, I’d like to check out now .

C:Can I have your name and room number, please ?

G:John smith, room 1208 .

C:May I have your room key, please ?

G:Sure. Here you are.

C:Just a moment, please…..Mr. Smith . Here is your bill. Would you like to check it ?

G:I’m sorry . What’s the 20 Yuan for ?

C:That’s for the drinks you ordered from your room .

G:I see .

C:How would you like to make payment , Mr. Smith ?

G:I’d like to pay in cash .

C:That’ll be 2180 Yuan .

G:Here you are .

C:Here’s your change and receipt ,Mr. Smith , I’ll send a bellman up to get your luggage.

G:Thank you .

C:You are welcome , Good-bye .

三、 Reservation

1. C:Good morning . This is room reservation . May I help you ? G:Yes , I’d like to book a room , please .

C:Fine , For which date ?

G:For Oct. 1st .

C:For how many nights ?

G:Two nights.

C:A single room or a double room ?

G:A double room .

C:Could you give me your name , please ?

G:Mr. John Cook .

C:May I have your telephone number , please ?

G:021-81006382

C:What time do you expect to arrive , sir ?

G:At about 6.p.m .

C:Fine ,Mr. Jone Cook , a double room for Oct .1st and 2nd . G:That is right . Good-bye .

C:Good-bye and we are looking forward to seeing you .

2. C:Good morning . Room reservation . Can I help you ?

G:I’d like to make a reservation .

C:When for ?

G:For Sept .9th .

C:For how long ?

G:About a week .

C:Could you hold the line , please ? I’ll check….

Thank you for waiting , sir . I’m afraid our hotel is fully booked on those days .

G:That’s all right .

C:We’re very sorry , sir . We hope you understand

上一篇:岩土热响应测试报告下一篇:积化和差和差化积公式